The planting of a tree, especially one of the long-living hardwood trees, is a gift which you can make to posterity at almost no cost and with almost no trouble, and if the tree takes root it will far outlive the visible effect of any of your other actions, good or evil.
– George Orwell
By planning and writing your will, you can be ahead of the curve and more prepared than most. Decisions like who will administer your estate, what bequests you will make and how your wishes will be carried out influence the magnitude of the legacy you will leave. Versus Law Corporation can assist in planning and drafting a will, administering an estate, and challenging or defending the validity of a will.
For experience and support in the following areas contact Versus Law Corporation to arrange a free initial meeting or phone call.
Planning and drafting
- Writing, registering and storing your will
- Choosing an executor
- Including and excluding beneficiaries
- Charitable bequests
- Tax efficiency
- Seeking a Grant of Probate
- Administering an estate where there is no will
- Transmission of real estate to a personal representative
- Satisfying liabilities of an estate
- Distributing an estate to the beneficiaries
- Curing a will that does not meet the formalities
- Challenging or defending the validity of a will
- Challenging or defending an executorship
For experience and support in the above areas contact Versus Law Corporation to arrange a free initial meeting or phone call.